Purevision LPV8 wall hung stove
An attractive focal point with their Scandinavian inspired design, the Purevision Linear Stove stoves have three sides of glass, making them the perfect fit for any modern interior.
There are two variants in the range, with 5kW and 8kW of heat for the largest of rooms. The latest in stove technology leads to easily achieving the 2022 European Ecodesign Directive, achieving at least the Clearskies Level 4 certification across the range.
This new stove range can be personalised with a log store, leg stand, wall mounting plate or pedestal stand to match your tastes and interior. These premium, high quality accessories will add a luxurious touch to your home and are made from the same high-quality material as the stoves themselves.
Packed into all the stoves in the Purevision range are our patented tertiary air technology, unique active baffle system, and powerful airwash technology that makes these stoves a joy to own. Designed and engineered to be extremely efficient and environmentally friendly. To realise the full potential and low emission from our stoves we only recommend using top quality fuel.
- Powerful airwash that aids the clean burning of the stove to produce the High Definition (HD) flame picture
- Patented tertiary air-profiling system, which delivers the clean combustion and high efficiency required to exceed the 2022 European Ecodesign Directive, achieving the Clearskies Level 5 (LPV5) Level 4 (LPV8) certification
- Heavy-duty stainless steel operating tool and stand for ease of use and attractive appearance
- Top and rear flue connection provides more flexibility when installing the stove
- Unique active baffle system for fast start-up and easier refuelling
- Optional external air kit for direct connection to the outside, potentially eliminating the need for fixed exterior ventilators in houses built after 2008
- Wood-burning only
- Compatible with log store, leg stand, pedestal, wall mounting plate and pedestal stand with soft close draw
- Finish: Black
- Operating Range LPV5: 3.8-7.1kW
- Operating Range LPV8: : 5-9.9kW
|Overall size (WxHxD)||750mm x 550mm x 358mm|
|Distance to combustibles||Rear 200, Side 750|
|EEI classification for ecolabelling||A|
|Flue Diameter||5” / 127mm|
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.