Purevision PV5 Widescreen multifuel stove
The Purevision™ HD range from Charlton & Jenrick comprises a wide range of models including freestanding, inset, classical and short or midi log stands. They contain technologically advanced patented design features that result in superb clean-burning performance and thermal efficiency of up to 87.2%.
These stoves have a huge glass panel for fire viewing, framed by a substantial yet elegantly curved door, the aesthetics of which blend seamlessly with traditional or modern rooms and fireplaces. The glass panel is kept clean by the extremely powerful airwash system. Purevision™ HD is the result of Charlton & Jenrick’s ongoing endeavours to improve
the state of the art in wood-burning combustion chamber design.
High Definition (HD) means an improved visual resolution over the previous standard and Purevision™ achieves this by harnessing the airwash and specialised tertiary air-profiling within the burn chamber for sharply defined flames and complete combustion.
Models Available include the 5, 5W (Wide), and 5W Slimline. For details on each model select the relevant tab below.
- Large glass window for optimal viewing of the high definition flames
- Powerful airwash that aids the clean burning
- Optional external air kit for direct connection to the outside
- Unique active baffle system for fast start-up and easier refuelling
- High-quality cast ceramic firebox liners that are self-cleaning, hardwearing and extremely attractive
- DEFRA exemption for burning wood logs in smokeless zones
- Full multi-fuel capability as standard
- Full-sized cast iron door
- Longer logs and greater fuel volumes on PV5W and PV5W slimline
- Available in a choice of grey or black paint finish
- Optional stands or log stores
|Overall size (WxHxD)||554mm x 596mm x 425mm|
|Output to Room||5kW/17,060BTU|
|Flue Diameter||5” / 127mm|
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.